Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Might be leaving to the marines
Well today my marines officer called me and told me I am going to meet with him tomorrow to do some talking so i'll see where things go.
Are you in the reserves, or what?
PacketPunks
Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
PM me with any questions or comments
Great to see you might be potentially serving your country, the greatest honor there is. Smile
Do NOT PM me for any inquiries related to advertising on PacketPunks. 

For our change log, CLICK HERE.
For our help docs, CLICK HERE.
Yes it is but a very tough decision although it pays off though,and seb i'm going full time enlistment not reserves
(04-22-2014, 12:09 AM)Malware Defender Wrote: Yes it is but a very tough decision although it pays off though,and seb i'm going full time enlistment not reserves

Wow, that's a big commitment! Just choose what you think is best for yourself mate Smile
PacketPunks
But the real question is, will you have access to PacketPunks? :3 jks
Do NOT PM me for any inquiries related to advertising on PacketPunks. 

For our change log, CLICK HERE.
For our help docs, CLICK HERE.
(04-22-2014, 12:14 AM)Schultz Wrote: But the real question is, will you have access to PacketPunks? :3 jks

Haha! Do you want the DOJ or DOC over here? Maybe even the NSA or USAIT?

:happy:
PacketPunks
(04-22-2014, 12:15 AM)Siberia Wrote:
(04-22-2014, 12:14 AM)Schultz Wrote: But the real question is, will you have access to PacketPunks? :3 jks

Haha! Do you want the DOJ or DOC over here? Maybe even the NSA or USAIT?

:happy:

Haha you guys are too awesome.
(04-22-2014, 12:04 AM)Malware Defender Wrote: Well today my marines officer called me and told me I am going to meet with him tomorrow to do some talking so i'll see where things go.

Jar head eh...goodluck but remember the air force will always be there waiting Wink
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
(04-22-2014, 01:15 AM)Death Wrote:
(04-22-2014, 12:04 AM)Malware Defender Wrote: Well today my marines officer called me and told me I am going to meet with him tomorrow to do some talking so i'll see where things go.

Jar head eh...goodluck but remember the air force will always be there waiting Wink

Erm so you like the airforce i'm guessing. I would rather go with marines honestly.