Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need someone that can help with stress testing
So I basically bought a OVH VPS for testing, I've toggled on "auto mitigation", and I want to see just how "automatic" this mitigation is. If needed, I can provide proof of server ownership if you think I just want you to stress test a random IP not owned by myself. Schultz can also vouch for me in saying I own the server.

Thanks, if you have a stress tester, please PM me. Thanks!

PS: I'm looking for larger floods, I know OVH has good mitigation already, I just want to be sure before considering transferring any of my existing services over to OVH.
OVH have the best DDoS protection in the world.
So far, I am yet to see an OVH server/VPS go down due to DDoS.

Their auto midigation is near enough instantly.

The one down side to OVH is the fact that if you recieve a DDoS attack that excedes 100MPPS (Million Packets Per Second), then they will null route you for the duration of the attack.
Ex-Administrator & Staff member of PacketPunks.
[Image: BWYXxhl.gif]
(04-18-2014, 08:07 PM)Cisco Wrote: OVH have the best DDoS protection in the world.

The one down side to OVH is the fact that if you recieve a DDoS attack that excedes 100MPPS (Million Packets Per Second), then they will null route you for the duration of the attack.

Best in the world? That's quite an outlandish statement considering the fact that they use a handful of ASR 9001's, Nexus 7K's, and Arbor. I've deployed networks that have dozens of each platform.
(04-19-2014, 04:13 AM)Mr. Zane Wrote:
(04-18-2014, 08:07 PM)Cisco Wrote: OVH have the best DDoS protection in the world.

Best in the world? That's quite an outlandish statement considering the fact that they use a handful of ASR 9001's, Nexus 7K's, and Arbor. I've deployed networks that have dozens of each platform.

I'd like to see them stop a 100+ Gbps attack Smile
Ex-Administrator & Staff member of PacketPunks.
[Image: BWYXxhl.gif]
I with Network it going to be really hard to take down that OVH server or are you wanting to see how much it can handle all alone before shut down mode.