Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WiFi Hacker ULTIMATE 2014
Excellent program and very personal experience in penetrating networks

I hold and take the time to find the key may be up to a quarter of an hour of searching and I hold effective with 80% of the types of router

[Image: 1067663.jpg]

[Image: 1067664.jpg]

Download
Survey? seems unlegit
any vouches?
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
PLEASE NOTE : "You may have to complete a small survey to download file. The survey takes around 10-60 seconds"
"We completely understood the face, Survey may be annoying sometimes, but it supports the funding script engineers. Thank you for your patience"

YOU DO NOT NEED TO PAY ANYTHING!
It's free. You will spend a few minutes.

(04-19-2014, 08:56 PM)Death Wrote: Survey? seems unlegit
any vouches?

PLEASE NOTE : "You may have to complete a small survey to download file. The survey takes around 10-60 seconds"
"We completely understood the face, Survey may be annoying sometimes, but it supports the funding script engineers. Thank you for your patience"

(04-19-2014, 09:11 PM)ghost0307 Wrote: PLEASE NOTE : "You may have to complete a small survey to download file. The survey takes around 10-60 seconds"

(04-19-2014, 08:56 PM)Death Wrote: Survey? seems unlegit
any vouches?

The only way the surveys would support the programmers is if you were one of them and I highly doubt that. Survey links are selfish and do not support this community at all.

Also, this does not belong in the news section.
That's true! Should be located in the "Leaks" section. Smile

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
PM me with any questions or comments
I'm sorry, I hope this section supervisor of the transfer of the matter to its own place, and thank you
No comment on the fact that you are claiming to be the "script engineer"? Did you code this program?
What a waste. Nobody does them surveys anymore. theres no need for that at all. Why offer something for free… only if they do a survey. if you get nothing from making people take those "free" surveys then why not offer it without those surveys?