Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cisco, changes & the future.
Cisco has been banned from the board and demoted. Anybody found to be associating with the said user will also be permanently banned.

PP has also merged with another board and we will be preparing and deploying new infrastructure for the many changes that are due to the come very soon, including thousands of more users, and many posts.

Staff will from now be picked with much greater diligence. Ryan, has displayed extreme loyalty towards PP, and has been positioned as a co-owner.

We may see small downtime during the come days, as these kids attack us; we are doing our best with the current infrastructure, but rest assured that with our new setup we will be near impossible to "hack", or DDoS.

-Schultz
Do NOT PM me for any inquiries related to advertising on PacketPunks. 

For our change log, CLICK HERE.
For our help docs, CLICK HERE.
Thank you for the update Shultz!

Can't wait for the people to come Big Grin

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
PM me with any questions or comments
Thanks for the update hope for the best with the staff positioning's.
(04-19-2014, 10:43 PM)Schultz Wrote: Cisco has been banned from the board and demoted. Anybody found to be associating with the said user will also be permanently banned.

PP has also merged with another board and we will be preparing and deploying new infrastructure for the many changes that are due to the come very soon, including thousands of more users, and many posts.

Staff will from now be picked with much greater diligence. Ryan, has displayed extreme loyalty towards PP, and has been positioned as a co-owner.

We may see small downtime during the come days, as these kids attack us; we are doing our best with the current infrastructure, but rest assured that with our new setup we will be near impossible to "hack", or DDoS.

-Schultz
What site are we joining with???
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
(04-19-2014, 11:02 PM)Death Wrote:
(04-19-2014, 10:43 PM)Schultz Wrote: Cisco has been banned from the board and demoted. Anybody found to be associating with the said user will also be permanently banned.

-Schultz

Wait and see. Smile

(04-19-2014, 11:05 PM)Schultz Wrote:

-Schultz

Wait and see. Smile

HYPE!!!!!!!

I literally am bouncing off the walls right now Shy

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks

-Schultz

Wait and see. Smile

This makes me uncomfortable... i like the community as it it but i think ill be good as long as its not blackhatworld or hackforums
(04-19-2014, 11:07 PM)Death Wrote:

-Schultz

Wait and see. Smile

This makes me uncomfortable... i like the community as it it but i think ill be good as long as its not blackhatworld or hackforums

It's not a large forum, def not any of those two. It's a smaller forum 20k posts, and 2k~ members.

(04-19-2014, 11:08 PM)Schultz Wrote:
(04-19-2014, 11:07 PM)Death Wrote:

-Schultz

Wait and see. Smile

It's not a large forum, def not any of those two. It's a smaller forum 20k posts, and 2k~ members.

Whew good Big Grin
Is it a partnering, like linking each others sites, or complete migration?

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks