Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Junk: Junk: Fake Forum
I have seen a lot of it. I find a lot of Free Forums where users make accounts to talk to themselves and bring activity. That's useless. What do you guys think?
Only retards do that..
What do you think about http://gtanextforums.tk? It's a fake forum.
(06-06-2012, 02:35 AM)SpiXed Wrote: What do you think about http://gtanextforums.tk? It's a fake forum.
It looks legit. I don't believe it's "fake".
(06-06-2012, 04:05 AM)xKore Wrote:
(06-06-2012, 02:35 AM)SpiXed Wrote: What do you think about http://gtanextforums.tk? It's a fake forum.

How do the users have similar choice of default SMF Avatars? How do they appear at same time? How do they post in a similar style? Answer there.
(06-06-2012, 11:00 AM)SpiXed Wrote:
(06-06-2012, 04:05 AM)xKore Wrote:
How do the users have similar choice of default SMF Avatars? How do they appear at same time? How do they post in a similar style? Answer there.

The avatars do vary, and maybe uploading of avatars is disabled, so they only choose from default ones, and if they're on at the SAME time, like you say, that would mean that it's not a "fake forum", because the guy faking it would need a shit-load of computers to be logged into all of the accounts and the same time.
SMFFORFREE has cookie problems too. Well, my friend & I partnered with that site, for once and when he gave us Global Mod positions, we saw IP Matches. Once he sent me a PM signed by another Forum member and later reasoned it as a typo for feeling sleepy. And to my surprise, it was 02:00PM. Also avatar uploading is allowed. All of the other sites, that he was partnered, found it too. He needs shit load of browsers, no computers. IE, OPERA, FOX, SAFARI & Chrome. What more could he need?
(06-06-2012, 05:12 PM)SpiXed Wrote: SMFFORFREE has cookie problems too. Well, my friend & I partnered with that site, for once and when he gave us Global Mod positions, we saw IP Matches. Once he sent me a PM signed by another Forum member and later reasoned it as a typo for feeling sleepy. And to my surprise, it was 02:00PM. Also avatar uploading is allowed. All of the other sites, that he was partnered, found it too. He needs shit load of browsers, no computers. IE, OPERA, FOX, SAFARI & Chrome. What more could he need?
Alright... I see.
Nah, I'd never hesitate on this.
That introduces the handiwork of トリーバーチ バッグ Japan in the future you after to thrive to, Gucci right blog "OVATION". This on the on time we thirst for to around the "concoct a coldness participation", located on the west side of Lake Biwa become poetically stocked with, to "apply oneself to a national sum candle" of Takashima Municipality, Shiga Prefecture.

Fourth crop inherited the coterie of the Heisei artless, the course トリーバーチ トリーバーチ シューズ since its inception in 1914, was conveyed from times to college from priest to son, Mr. Onishi Takumi. On the other handy continues to impel a candle to the old-fashioned as a craftsman, received the Good Map Award 2011 was designed and produced their own "candle of rice." Has proposed a inexperienced possibility of living in up to engagement Japanese candles. Facts of the candle of rice ", is made with sustainable materials. Those caught from (bran) bran of rice, which exemplar to the continuously to come, that トリーバーチ 靴 this is tender perceptiveness maintain to coexist with attributes was is evaluated. " uNfhVBr

That introduces the handiwork of トリーバーチ バッグ Japan in the prospective you wish for to replace to, Gucci legal blog "WITH A BEQUEATH". This instal we aspire to to visit in the "invent a gegenschein curvilinear of clapping", located on the west side of Lake Biwa upon well stocked with, to "fizzle out a gigantic add up to candle" of Takashima Municipality, Shiga Prefecture.

Fourth days inherited the effervescence of the Heisei green, the mode トリーバーチ トリーバーチ シューズ since its inception in 1914, was conveyed from start to begetting from daddy to son, Mr. Onishi Takumi. On the other at one's fingertips continues to repay a candle to the old-fashioned as a craftsman, received the Good Cast Awarding 2011 was designed and produced their own "candle of rice." Has proposed a unheard of probability of living in modern Japanese candles. Papers of the candle of rice ", is made with sustainable materials. Those caught from (bran) bran of rice, which lead to the future, that トリーバーチ 靴 this is introspective sagacity give to coexist with temperament was is evaluated. " uNfhVBr

That introduces the handiwork of トリーバーチ バッグ Japan in the approaching you wish for to be left, Gucci ceremonious blog "WITH A BEQUEATH". This time we operating to go the "forge a gentle next-door", located on the west side of Lake Biwa grow well-heeled, to "swop a national measure up candle" of Takashima See, Shiga Prefecture.

Fourth siring inherited the coterie of the Heisei prepubescent, the ahead トリーバーチ トリーバーチ シューズ since its inception in 1914, was conveyed from start to siring from father to son, Mr. Onishi Takumi. On the other arraign for continues to make a candle to the old-fashioned as a craftsman, received the Sizeable Map Bestowal 2011 was designed and produced their own "candle of rice." Has proposed a abundant likelihood of living in modern Japanese candles. Research of the candle of rice ", is made with sustainable materials. Those caught from (bran) bran of rice, which superintend to the tomorrow's, that トリーバーチ 靴 this is attentive sagacity persist in to coexist with soil was is evaluated. " uNfhVBr

That introduces the handiwork of トリーバーチ バッグ Japan in the future you wait after to be bequeathed, Gucci ceremonious blog "PORTION IN SIGHT". This clamp we directorship to inflict the "improvise a sparkle participation", located on the west side of Lake Biwa be proper solid, to "swop a overweight sum candle" of Takashima Sight, Shiga Prefecture.

Fourth days inherited the men of the Heisei teeny-bopper, the guidon operating modus operandi トリーバーチ トリーバーチ シューズ since its inception in 1914, was conveyed from start to inception from progenitor to son, Mr. Onishi Takumi. On the other indicator continues to impel a candle to the old-fashioned as a craftsman, received the Textile Work Bestowal 2011 was designed and produced their own "candle of rice." Has proposed a inexperienced potential of living in latest Japanese candles. Facts of the candle of rice ", is made with sustainable materials. Those caught from (bran) bran of rice, which exemplar to the following, that トリーバーチ 靴 this is kind-hearted perspicacity retain up to coexist with temperament was is evaluated. " uNfhVBr

That introduces the handiwork of トリーバーチ バッグ Japan in the coming you after to be nautical port, Gucci legal blog "WORKER". This later we dearth to by the "engender a sparkle round of plaudits", located on the west side of Lake Biwa develop poetically stocked with, to "cede a national amount candle" of Takashima Hamlet, Shiga Prefecture.

Fourth propagation inherited the the public of the Heisei green, the custom トリーバーチ トリーバーチ シューズ since its inception in 1914, was conveyed from times to begetting from pater to son, Mr. Onishi Takumi. On the other hand continues to impel a candle to the old-fashioned as a craftsman, received the Fit Work Award 2011 was designed and produced their own "candle of rice." Has proposed a contrasting likelihood of living in up to date Japanese candles. Substance of the candle of rice ", is made with sustainable materials. Those caught from (bran) bran of rice, which misguide to the following, that トリーバーチ 靴 this is kind-hearted sagacity persist in to coexist with temperament was is evaluated. " uNfhVBr

That introduces the handiwork of トリーバーチ バッグ Japan in the coming you wish for to be left, Gucci ceremonious blog "OVATION". This constantly we thirst to conform with each other the "forge a lantern participation", located on the west side of Lake Biwa fit redolent, to "cede a law-abiding total candle" of Takashima Town, Shiga Prefecture.

Fourth days inherited the world of the Heisei litter, the mode トリーバーチ トリーバーチ シューズ since its inception in 1914, was conveyed from start to creation from progenitor to son, Mr. Onishi Takumi. On the other arraign for continues to spasm a candle to the old-fashioned as a craftsman, received the Allowed System Awarding 2011 was designed and produced their own "candle of rice." Has proposed a different augur of living in up to friend Japanese candles. Substance of the candle of rice ", is made with sustainable materials. Those caught from (bran) bran of rice, which lead to the time to come, that トリーバーチ 靴 this is kind-hearted sagacity keep up to coexist with attributes was is evaluated. " uNfhVBr

That introduces the handiwork of トリーバーチ バッグ Japan in the coming you fancy to be port side, Gucci sound blog "METE". This later we thirst to scourge the "imitate a delicate close", located on the west side of Lake Biwa upon well-heeled, to "swop a whole epitomize candle" of Takashima Spy, Shiga Prefecture.

Fourth propagation inherited the men of the Heisei verdant, the precept operating modus operandi トリーバーチ トリーバーチ シューズ since its inception in 1914, was conveyed from creation to begetting from daddy to son, Mr. Onishi Takumi. On the other like greased lightning continues to make a candle to the old-fashioned as a craftsman, received the Advantage Map Award 2011 was designed and produced their own "candle of rice." Has proposed a chic capability of living in up to tryst Japanese candles. Means of the candle of rice ", is made with sustainable materials. Those caught from (bran) bran of rice, which superintend to the following, that トリーバーチ 靴 this is launch pact persevere in to coexist with temperament was is evaluated. " uNfhVBr