Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you guys do when you're bored?
I play on a game called Minecraft, what do you guys do?

-JP :embarrased:
I make graphics, game on Xbox, and I do lots of others.
Xbox. Computer. Friends .
I try to finish off some artwork. I also go check facebook, forum and email
Work on Cyber Forums.
Chill with friends.
Pretty much everything said above. MLIA
Normally I'll try to learn graphics, which always ends up turning into a waste of effort. I still want to learn them, I just can't really get the hang of them. I think what I need is someone who is really good with graphics to do like a 1 week 1 on 1 time with me. I also try to make a forum, which I usually end up wasting money on because I can't seems to get a single active user :/
I usually just chill out. Watch some TV, play some MC. Hack a website or two. Check on my PPD. (Gives me a smile when I earn over $10 a day on it. I usually average about 5 a day.) Yeah. Thats about it. Smile
[Image: Aw9l8YJ.png]

Add me On Skype: Tiger.kelleway
(01-05-2013, 06:53 AM)Slushy Wrote: Normally I'll try to learn graphics, which always ends up turning into a waste of effort. I still want to learn them, I just can't really get the hang of them. I think what I need is someone who is really good with graphics to do like a 1 week 1 on 1 time with me. I also try to make a forum, which I usually end up wasting money on because I can't seems to get a single active user :/

You should ask RUDY to teach you... he's a boss at GFX.