• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Easter!
Happy Easter to everyone who celebrates it Angel

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
PM me with any questions or comments
Yes, happy Easter! And coincidentally 4:20 I might add :)
Happy easter to you aswell as every one else on the forum.
You mean 420 Wink jks! Happy Easter, (and 420 ;3)
Do NOT PM me for any inquiries related to advertising on PacketPunks. 

For our change log, CLICK HERE.
For our help docs, CLICK HERE.
(04-21-2014, 03:20 AM)Schultz Wrote: You mean 420 Wink jks! Happy Easter, (and 420 ;3)

I don't get it...

:crying:

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
(04-21-2014, 03:54 AM)Siberia Wrote:
(04-21-2014, 03:20 AM)Schultz Wrote: You mean 420 Wink jks! Happy Easter, (and 420 ;3)

I don't get it...

Best regards,
-Siberia

Cannabis day silly! :wink:
Do NOT PM me for any inquiries related to advertising on PacketPunks. 

For our change log, CLICK HERE.
For our help docs, CLICK HERE.
(04-21-2014, 06:00 AM)Schultz Wrote:

I don't get it...

Best regards,
-Siberia

Pffft Cannabis Confusedad:

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
(04-21-2014, 06:17 AM)Siberia Wrote:

I don't get it...

Best regards,
-Siberia

Best regards,
-Siberia

If you are against the use of Cannabis, that is understandable. It's important to realize though, the common myths that our government has associated with marijuana to stop us from using it. It is not as harmful as many people think. Although the common myths can be associated with people currently under the influence, once sober brain functionality turns completely back to normal and no brain damage occurs. (Especially the thought of killed brain cells which has been completely disproved).

In my opinion, everyone should try cannabis at least once in their life as it opens ones mind and makes you a better person overall, improving your moral standing. Like I said though, that is just my opinion.
(04-21-2014, 06:31 AM)Anonymous Wrote:
(04-21-2014, 06:17 AM)Siberia Wrote:

I don't get it...

Best regards,
-Siberia

Best regards,
-Siberia

If you are against the use of Cannabis, that is understandable. It's important to realize though, the common myths that our government has associated with marijuana to stop us from using it. It is not as harmful as many people think. Although the common myths can be associated with people currently under the influence, once sober brain functionality turns completely back to normal and no brain damage occurs. (Especially the thought of killed brain cells which has been completely disproved).

In my opinion, everyone should try cannabis at least once in their life as it opens ones mind and makes you a better person overall, improving your moral standing. Like I said though, that is just my opinion.

I do understand your opinion, although I do not wish to contract any deficiencies and/or medical problems that you may contract whilst using Cannabis.

I also have lost a dear friend to smoking related illnesses. Lung cancer.

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
Would you please send me the link to your proof of these "deficiencies and/or medical problems"? Any of these problems I have seen where people claim marijuana was the cause would of happened either way. People often use marijuana as the excuse for the illness.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss of a friend, but did he smoke cigarettes or marijuana? The two are very different from each other. I would like to see any proof relating cannabis use to lung cancer. It does in fact damage the lungs of course, as you are inhaling burnt plant material, but I have never seen any conclusive evidence relating it to cancer.