Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cisco's given reputation
Heyo,

I was just wondering and/or hoping that the reputation Cisco has given to be removed. It just detracts from what a user should actually have.

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
PM me with any questions or comments
Yes, that's a great idea.
Shouldn't we do that for every banned user?
I mean if the user is banned permanently then all his given rep should be erased.
[Image: 0sPWRRx.gif]
I feel like this would be unnecessary. The reputation was given for a reason, no matter if the user is banned or not. Maybe if the rep has been found to be abusive or against the rules but other than that it would be fair in my opinion to leave it how it is.
(04-21-2014, 12:46 AM)Anonymous Wrote: I feel like this would be unnecessary. The reputation was given for a reason, no matter if the user is banned or not. Maybe if the rep has been found to be abusive or against the rules but other than that it would be fair in my opinion to leave it how it is.

I think Anonymous gets the point here. Smile
Do NOT PM me for any inquiries related to advertising on PacketPunks. 

For our change log, CLICK HERE.
For our help docs, CLICK HERE.
Unless it's abuse, or he just plain out gave someone too much to offset the balance of things, we'll leave it as is for now.
(04-21-2014, 01:44 AM)Ryan Wrote: Unless it's abuse, or he just plain out gave someone too much to offset the balance of things, we'll leave it as is for now.

[Image: iBu7gJT.jpg]

He has one post and 39 minutes on the forum...

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
(04-21-2014, 03:59 AM)Siberia Wrote:
(04-21-2014, 01:44 AM)Ryan Wrote: Unless it's abuse, or he just plain out gave someone too much to offset the balance of things, we'll leave it as is for now.

[Image: iBu7gJT.jpg]

He has one post and 39 minutes on the forum...

Best regards,
-Siberia

This is considered to be rep abuse and is what we are talking about. The point is that all of his reputation should not be removed, but reputations like that should be simply reported to Schultz or Ryan and they will be removed. (My opinion of course, as I do not speak for the decisions of the owners)
Administrators reserve the right to give any number of reputation to a said member. Cisco being permanently banned has any existing privileges stripped - PM me for such related queries, as per the help documentation; all reputation abuse is handled by me, personally. Smile

(04-21-2014, 04:14 AM)Schultz Wrote: Administrators reserve the right to give any number of reputation to a said member. Cisco being permanently banned has any existing privileges stripped - PM me for such related queries, as per the help documentation; all reputation abuse is handled by me, personally. Smile

*Schultz cracks knuckles*

Confusedurprised: Personally, eh? Thanks for the info <3

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
(04-21-2014, 04:17 AM)Siberia Wrote:
(04-21-2014, 04:14 AM)Schultz Wrote: Administrators reserve the right to give any number of reputation to a said member. Cisco being permanently banned has any existing privileges stripped - PM me for such related queries, as per the help documentation; all reputation abuse is handled by me, personally. Smile
Confusedurprised: Personally, eh? Thanks for the info <3

There wouldn't be any other way. Smile