Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows 8?
Could or might hold it perchance to the win 7? Do ya mind telling me about it?
Well, it is a nice OS, but it probably won't replace Windows 7 for and enterprise/business needs. It's more of for a personal PC.
(12-30-2012, 03:10 AM)Paradox Wrote: Well, it is a nice OS, but it probably won't replace Windows 7 for and enterprise/business needs. It's more of for a personal PC.

As long as ya don't mind it or care about it eh?
It's slightly faster than Windows 8 and in my opinion the metro interface kind of looks cool.
I despise Windows 8. It looks like a fucking phone/tablet layout. It is extremely confusing as well and takes a LOT of getting use to. It seems like there are so many more key combinations to learn and it takes a lot more clicks to get the damn thing to do what you want it to do. I don't recommend Windows 8 at all. Now, if it were to be for phones/tablets, it'd be be a completely badass layout, but sadly it's not.
1. It is used for phones and tablets
2. It sort of sucks for desktops in the way that a lot of programs, drivers, and hardware are incompatible.
3. The start menu is confusing
4. I'm posting this right now from a computer running Windows 8
5. How did you bypass the swearword filter? Cool
Get windows 7. Windows 8 is trash.
(01-05-2013, 11:06 PM)Pro Wrote: Get windows 7. Windows 8 is trash.

I'm running Windows 8 on my PC because I got the Blue Screen Of Death and all I had was a flashdrive which I made Windows 8 Bootable from so I installed it and it's pretty good actually
I'm getting windows 8 within the next few days i hope it's good.
(07-07-2013, 01:20 AM)Dash Wrote: I'm getting windows 8 within the next few days i hope it's good.

You should wait for Windows 8.1. It actually has a start button.