Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Junk: Junk: your views on marriage?
North Carolina just recently passed a law that states that marriage is seen as only between a man and a woman, i am not gay but for people that are this seems to deny there rights. its not right to strip away a persons right just because they are different.
I totally agree, just because someone feels different about the same sex, it shouldn't be law to say different.
People should protest to stop that law and hopefully have it removed.

P.s I'm not gay either. Tongue
Well in Denmark it is fucked up too. If you are gay you cant be married in a church.
I really disagree the law, I cant see who there should be made a difference. They are human beings like us!
Why cant we all accept everyone else, and love eachother.

Peace! <3
Well, I think it's right. Marriage is supposed to be between the opposite sex, not the same. You don't see any gay animals around... Just some humans, so, obviously, they're wrong to think that way. That's my opinion.
(05-11-2012, 06:08 PM)xKore Wrote: Well, I think it's right. Marriage is supposed to be between the opposite sex, not the same. You don't see any gay animals around... Just some humans, so, obviously, they're wrong to think that way. That's my opinion.
Bro. How can you get yourself to say that?
We have to show respect to everyone! Even tho they might be a little different then other. No matter who you are, you should be treated like all the "normal" people.
But I respect your option. Smile
(05-11-2012, 06:41 PM)Deadly Wrote: Bro. How can you get yourself to say that?
We have to show respect to everyone! Even tho they might be a little different then other. No matter who you are, you should be treated like all the "normal" people.
But I respect your option. Smile
Sorry, I'm honest about everything. I agree with what you're saying about treating everybody normal, though. But, in my opinion, this topic should be closed because it is very controversial, and may start arguments between some people, therefore,

TOPIC LOCKED
This thread has been junked!
This thread has been junked for a reason, leave it!