Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get 1 MILLION CREDITS!
All you have to do is to be the 100th poster in this thread, excluding me. You can post more than once, but not consecutively.
Screw everyone else I'm winning this shit!
I got this. Imma win Wink
No your not Falcon, I told you, it's not possible for anybody but me to win. Just don't even try when we get to the 90-100 post count. For now though, go ahead and post away until we get to that point Tongue
Hey, I'm the admin here. I hope to double my credits... Smile
Paradox Wrote:Hey, I'm the admin here. I hope to double my credits... Smile

Psh, silly boy. You can't win your own credits!
Whoa, that's quite a lot of credits!
Dear Soulmate:

We both know that you and I will dominate this forum, it's obvious. But I unfortunately cannot let you win this contest. It is strictly against my will. I'm very sorry, but you may be no more than the 99th post.

Love, Slushy
(01-07-2013, 05:10 AM)Slushy Wrote: Dear Soulmate:

We both know that you and I will dominate this forum, it's obvious. But I unfortunately cannot let you win this contest. It is strictly against my will. I'm very sorry, but you may be no more than the 99th post.

Love, Slushy
Dear Slushy,

I thought we had something special </3 All this over 1m credits. Just because of this, I will make sure you don't win.

Love, Soulmate HeartHeartHeart
(01-07-2013, 07:24 AM)Soulmate Wrote:
(01-07-2013, 05:10 AM)Slushy Wrote: Dear Soulmate:

Love, Slushy
Dear Slushy,

I thought we had something special </3 All this over 1m credits. Just because of this, I will make sure you don't win.

Love, Soulmate HeartHeartHeart

Well, I guess this means war! Angry