Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Web languages(HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, etc.)] What was your first PHP script?
What was the first script you made in PHP? What did it do and do you still use it today? How long did it take you to make it?
My first script i made was registration it took me about 2 hours to get it fully working after i learned some php ofcource.
(03-05-2013, 01:10 AM)Iwandesjon Wrote: My first script i made was registration it took me about 2 hours to get it fully working after i learned some php ofcource.

Yeah, PHP can be frustrating at times, but you always pull through it and find out the way to fixing the bugs.
I'm still busy learning php Big Grin So one day Tongue
[Image: liQzqQV.jpg]
(03-05-2013, 12:12 PM)scheMe Wrote: I'm still busy learning php Big Grin So one day Tongue

Where are you learning PHP from? I might be able to help out.
I just google shit lol Big Grin
[Image: liQzqQV.jpg]
i'm learning php using PDO so secured php (:
I completely customized a guestbook to work as a chat/shoutbox and integrated it with a login system and Twitter feed.
(03-16-2013, 07:26 PM)Ominous Wrote: I completely customized a guestbook to work as a chat/shoutbox and integrated it with a login system and Twitter feed.

Cool story bro.

Mine was a simple Online Minecraft Account storer and checker. That was my first ever PHP script. My Most advance I am still not sure yet Tongue
[Image: Aw9l8YJ.png]

Add me On Skype: Tiger.kelleway
I made a phishing website. (:
[Image: Uhi7RxV.png]