Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LoLStresser | Cheap | Strong | 12 Dedi Servers
Service disallowed in this section. Please read the help documentation next time.
Vouch copy lol I'll write a good review Tongue
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
(04-24-2014, 01:59 AM)Death Wrote: Vouch copy lol I'll write a good review Tongue

PMed u asking for skype so I can add you and give you a vouch copy for a great review Big Grin
Back for a review I tested on 2 different ips
1. A Website
2. Mc server
The Mc server almost immediately became slow to the point I could not use it I couldn't even move
The website was a more popular one with some ddos protection so it did not work as well but for the time it was being ddosed it became noticeably slower but it was nothing to extreme again understandable due to it being a larger website.
Overall rating 4/5
Pros: Quick response Semi-Hard hitting Nice website design cool staff
Cons: Even though a nice website design could use some more information on all the user input stuff
slow website
I would definitely recommend this as your stresser amazing especially for the price
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
(04-24-2014, 03:19 AM)Death Wrote: Back for a review I tested on 2 different ips
1. A Website
2. Mc server
The Mc server almost immediately became slow to the point I could not use it I couldn't even move
The website was a more popular one with some ddos protection so it did not work as well but for the time it was being ddosed it became noticeably slower but it was nothing to extreme again understandable due to it being a larger website.
Overall rating 4/5
Pros: Quick response Semi-Hard hitting Nice website design cool staff
Cons: Even though a nice website design could use some more information on all the user input stuff
slow website
I would definitely recommend this as your stresser amazing especially for the price

Thanks for that, I will take that in part and hopefully suit my customers needs by adding, editing all that!

By the way depending on the ddos protection some sites can only get slower due to the firewall detecting it and simply mitigating it.
Thread closed, member warned. As per our policy: stress testers are only to be posted in the SST section. Please read the help documentation for future reference.
Do NOT PM me for any inquiries related to advertising on PacketPunks. 

For our change log, CLICK HERE.
For our help docs, CLICK HERE.