Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
100th Post! (again xD)
Well, as of this thread, I have 100 posts Smile The reason the title says "again" is because since the somewhat recent downtime set the forum back a bit, I lost a few posts that brought me down below 100. No big deal though Smile It was pretty easy to get back. Plus, post count isn't that big of a deal to me, it's just nice to have a good amount to make you look more active and trustworthy Smile

Anyways! Just letting y'all know about my 100th post Big Grin

<3<3<3
Nice! Well, I reached 600 posts before the downtime too, but, can't do anything about it.

Stupid scientists can't even invent a time machine. Sure, we can send a man to the moon, and destroy entire cities, but what's the purpose when you can't go back in time to pull of an epic prank?
(04-16-2013, 01:31 AM)Ominous Wrote: Nice! Well, I reached 600 posts before the downtime too, but, can't do anything about it.

Stupid scientists can't even invent a time machine. Sure, we can send a man to the moon, and destroy entire cities, but what's the purpose when you can't go back in time to pull of an epic prank?

Hahaha, I know right! Time travel would make everything so much easier, then again it would probably fuck a lot of things up because of some stupid people... xD
(04-16-2013, 10:05 PM)Slushy Wrote:
(04-16-2013, 01:31 AM)Ominous Wrote: Nice! Well, I reached 600 posts before the downtime too, but, can't do anything about it.

Hahaha, I know right! Time travel would make everything so much easier, then again it would probably f**k a lot of things up because of some stupid people... xD

Actually, it would just split you into an alternate/parallel universe if you screwed up with no way to reverse any changes, so basically you screwed yourself while everyone else is happy in their home dimension.

And there's actually been 1 successful attempt at time travel, but the guy died during the process, and they found an article in a really old newspaper with a photo of him found appearing out of nowhere in the time travel machine, dead.
I reached 100 recently too! I guess it's a showdown.
(04-16-2013, 11:42 PM)Zeus Wrote: I reached 100 recently too! I guess it's a showdown.

Let the best man win.
(04-17-2013, 01:08 AM)Ominous Wrote:
(04-16-2013, 11:42 PM)Zeus Wrote: I reached 100 recently too! I guess it's a showdown.

Let the best man win.

So me pretty much Tongue
(04-16-2013, 11:38 PM)Ominous Wrote:
(04-16-2013, 10:05 PM)Slushy Wrote:

Hahaha, I know right! Time travel would make everything so much easier, then again it would probably f**k a lot of things up because of some stupid people... xD

Actually, it would just split you into an alternate/parallel universe if you screwed up with no way to reverse any changes, so basically you screwed yourself while everyone else is happy in their home dimension.

And there's actually been 1 successful attempt at time travel, but the guy died during the process, and they found an article in a really old newspaper with a photo of him found appearing out of nowhere in the time travel machine, dead.

Well.... I never actually though time travel could REALLY happen. I can't even begin to think of how someone could possibly make a machine of that kind of power. And I guess your assumption of what would happen is pretty logical also, haha.

(04-17-2013, 01:14 AM)Zeus Wrote:
(04-17-2013, 01:08 AM)Ominous Wrote:

Let the best man win.

So me pretty much Tongue

I believe you misspelled Slushy Wink
Clever there Slushy! Clever indeed!