Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new SUV
It's a GMC Acadia Denali 2012.
I added some extra details because I was bored Tongue
here is a pic!
[Image: xd9FcFA.png]
Very nice Tongue I like the grill style a lot. I bet the interior is even better Wink
Niiice dude, I like it a lot. Like Ryan said, the interior is probably pretty awesome as well.
Nice garage. Oh wait, we're talking about the car?
(04-19-2013, 02:54 AM)Zeus Wrote: Nice garage. Oh wait, we're talking about the car?

Lol.

You should do this with your car, but make it a link to cyberforums.org instead:

[Image: photomlk.jpg]

and add "free minecraft and netflix accounts" too. Catches people's attention. Tongue
I live in the uk so I love American cars XD

Thats a nice truck man,

My fave car would be a shelby mustang GT550 :3
(04-19-2013, 03:07 AM)Ominous Wrote:
(04-19-2013, 02:54 AM)Zeus Wrote: Nice garage. Oh wait, we're talking about the car?

Lol.

You should do this with your car, but make it a link to cyberforums.org instead:

[img][/img]

and add "free minecraft and netflix accounts" too. Catches people's attention. Tongue

Dude, If I did that on this car the value would go way down. I'm not fucking up my new SUV lol.
I can put it on my other car though.
(04-19-2013, 07:13 PM)RUDY Wrote:

Lol.

[img][/img]

Dude, If I did that on this car the value would go way down. I'm not fucking up my new SUV lol.
It's window chalk Tongue
(04-19-2013, 07:37 PM)Ryan Wrote:
(04-19-2013, 07:13 PM)RUDY Wrote:

Lol.

[img][/img]

It's window chalk Tongue

Still wouldn't do it..
Use paper. Write on the paper with a Sharpie. Tape the paper up.

Tongue