Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Area 51 (The place)
So, I've been interested in it before, and I still am. I've heard all kinds of theories, and forums stating how people would try to get in. What is everyones opinons?
Interesting thread I read: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread128/pg5

If a camera could be fitted onto a bug, assuming it flied on it's own, which with todays technology is pretty viable. I've heard that Area 51 has weight sensors on roads, and frequencies that are unknown set off alarms. The 1st one sounds legit, but the second one; I just can't imagine. The technology there is so high end, with planes, and whatever the hell else they have there, they'd get false alarms all the time. No, I'm not talking about going into the facility, but to get a general idea.

To me, it's quite interesting Tongue
"Flied" :|

Well, I know for a fact they have anti-aircraft. if ANY aircraft flies near it BOOM! Big Grin
They do have aircraft carriers and aircraft's there. I know they have jeeps, tanks and what not there, but to be honest I don't know what's in there... Like... Aliens? PFFFT!

There is a road leading there and what not. You do need a sign on ID so you can enter, and leave, but that's around 10-100 miles away from the place with soldiers there. They can let fire if you don't sign in...
There are spikes somewhere along the road... etc, theres a lot to it that is also obvious but I know some stuff that isn't so obvious but can be found. :3
(04-20-2013, 06:53 AM).Anonymous Wrote: "Flied" :|

Well, I know for a fact they have anti-aircraft. if ANY aircraft flies near it BOOM! Big Grin
They do have aircraft carriers and aircraft's there. I know they have jeeps, tanks and what not there, but to be honest I don't know what's in there... Like... Aliens? PFFFT!

There is a road leading there and what not. You do need a sign on ID so you can enter, and leave, but that's around 10-100 miles away from the place with soldiers there. They can let fire if you don't sign in...
There are spikes somewhere along the road... etc, theres a lot to it that is also obvious but I know some stuff that isn't so obvious but can be found. :3
Was 2 AM when I posted that Tongue flew *

I've seen discussions of possible tunneling, but that'd take months, if not years of effort (assuming they have proper equipment). I doubt they have any kind of security measures underground, since it's such a long road to get there. It would be possible (you'd have to be suicidal and have a partner that isn't) to fly a small aircraft and say you're going down, I doubt they would shoot(It'd look really bad on them). And in the process wear some kind of equipment that has a cam, that's remotely monitored. They'd probably keep you there for a while briefing you, which is where the suicidal part kicks in, if you aren't dead already. Tons of crazy people in this world, that's probably among the most possible.