Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Population Control?
Do you think the government should enforce population control or not? The world's population control is growing exponentially and there soon won't be enough food, land, and resources.
I mean, I have no problem with it and I'm sure the government doesn't give a single fuck about the population all they care about is money.
I think it'd be a good idea if they did it though.
[Image: 7qrPW9P.png]
China , India , Bangladesh , and more...

Well TBH the governments should take control of this I know that they only think about money and money but still they have to take care of this because if there's more people then there will be more trouble and money is wasted along the way... just think twice.
Best Regards,
        NONO

[Image: 8COZs1S.gif]
All of the Earths resources will eventually all be used up anyway. Something else will probably happen before resources are used up. Some even say "Alien invasions". You gotta think, yeah scientists know what they're talking about in this Galaxy, but there are other things out there. Probably other life forms similar to the human race, etc. There are more things out there than just us. I'd be willing to bet more life forms too. Scientists can only study so far until they can't make any guesses of what is out there. I mean, what can you say about a galaxy that can't be researched? Tongue
To be honest, I believe that Population should be controlled. But not the way that China used to do it (or still does, Not sure) by killing all girls. I think that there should be more of a general awareness for condoms and whether or not you are sure you really want to have a child and if that child will have a stable and safe home.
[Image: Aw9l8YJ.png]

Add me On Skype: Tiger.kelleway
Let everybody go, I won't live long enough. I'll have enough food Big Grin