Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOOOL
I just checked one of my forums I made about 4 months ago that's totally dead with no new posts since Februrary, and only 12 members. Ha4x0r, thinking he's so awesome and shit, hacked it because he had access to my email. Really? Is he seriously that butthurt because he can't get past Cyber Forum's security now? *facepalm* The nerve of some skids...
Lmao. He's not as good as he thinks, eh. "I can get into any shared hosting server". If anyone ever sees him tell him Ryan says he can go fuck himself. He's a drug addict with no life. He should use some of that money he makes from terrorizing innocent people for a psychologist.
(05-21-2013, 09:06 PM)Ryan Wrote: Lmao. He's not as good as he thinks, eh. "I can get into any shared hosting server". If anyone ever sees him tell him Ryan says he can go f**k himself. He's a drug addict with no life. He should use some of that money he makes from terrorizing innocent people for a psychologist.

A psychologist can't help him. He needs to spend the money to neuter himself and then euthanize himself. The world could well do without him.
Oh yeah... almost forgot:
[Image: Zu5Q1.jpg]

Tongue
(05-21-2013, 09:08 PM)Ominous Wrote:
(05-21-2013, 09:06 PM)Ryan Wrote: Lmao. He's not as good as he thinks, eh. "I can get into any shared hosting server". If anyone ever sees him tell him Ryan says he can go f**k himself. He's a drug addict with no life. He should use some of that money he makes from terrorizing innocent people for a psychologist.

A psychologist can't help him. He needs to spend the money to neuter himself and then euthanize himself. The world could well do without him.
That too. He'll be caught though. He's not NEARLY as good as he thinks, he's just annoying as hell.
This Kid is the Most disliked Member i cant Understand why he is Not Arrested :/

I Mean he Post his own picture on Skype. He is retarded and drug skid
(05-21-2013, 09:12 PM)Ninja Wrote: This Kid is the Most disliked Member i cant Understand why he is Not Arrested :/

I Mean he Post his own picture on Skype. He is retarded and drug skid

Give it time Wink
It's funny how he threatened to ''own'' me, and I told him "go ahead skiddo", and he couldn't get any information, which is pretty sad since my dox is public (thanks to Ninja).
[Image: tLtBmNn.gif]
(05-21-2013, 11:17 PM)Scapolamine Wrote: It's funny how he threatened to ''own'' me, and I told him "go ahead skiddo", and he couldn't get any information, which is pretty sad since my dox is public (thanks to Ninja).

I actually dared him to swat me, and he had my correct d0x, but he didn't.
(05-21-2013, 11:23 PM)Ominous Wrote:
(05-21-2013, 11:17 PM)Scapolamine Wrote: It's funny how he threatened to ''own'' me, and I told him "go ahead skiddo", and he couldn't get any information, which is pretty sad since my dox is public (thanks to Ninja).

I actually dared him to swat me, and he had my correct d0x, but he didn't.
Lmao!