Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EF Is Dead. :(
Okay, so the other forum on the Clear Net I go to which is EF. Not saying what specifically. But yes, noone on that forum has posted shit but me. I have a total of 38 threads there out of I think 50 threads. The admin who goes by Kong, but Virus knows him from AF as Casual has decided to shut it down soon. So yeah, so Sad But atleast I still have CF.

убийство. #RIP Unsolidarity

Donations: 1Ebwae9KypteHuaZUe8rW9DpzAPY9rBKFV
(05-23-2013, 12:42 AM)Lies Wrote: Okay, so the other forum on the Clear Net I go to which is EF. Not saying what specifically. But yes, noone on that forum has posted shit but me. I have a total of 38 threads there out of I think 50 threads. The admin who goes by Kong, but Virus knows him from AF as Casual has decided to shut it down soon. So yeah, so Sad But atleast I still have CF.

The key is not to give up. I've thought many times before of shutting down the forum, and Der Anarchist keeps suggesting a merger with AF. But so far, CF is pretty good. For being online 6 months (minus downtime).
That's the problem I had, Another admin was running our site and he just lost all contact and we cannot do shit.
Nothing but let the forum die unfortunately.
I know alot of people from AF. My old teammate and a few friends are from that forum. Tongue

Kong as in Yasu? Yeah I helped him set his forums up then when I went AWOL a few days he deleted me off Skype and everything lol,

As apparently LF said I was a bad person -_-

He just added me again today
Lol, why would you talk about my forum Lies. Anyways Hi guys. Yeah I deleted my forum woop woop!
I only mentioned your forum because its the only other forum I cared about. If I didnt give any fucks I wouldnt post how I felt about it.